Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday!



My dh finally caught up to me! We celebrated dh's 40th birthday last evening (I'm a tad bit older but who's counting?). We had about 30 people over to help us celebrate but before the guests arrived we had a little family celebration with cupcakes (that the kids decorated) and a few presents. Unfortunately my oldest ds was at a concert and wasn't in the picture.


I've been doing pretty well trying to catch up with my House & Home quilt and my Hometown Christmas quilt but I was pretty busy this week and didn't get too much done the last few days. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures soon!






2 comments:

Kairle Oaks said...

Happy Birthday, Richard!!! What a cute family!

Kim said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Yes, I'm waiting for the Hometown Christmas photos! LOL!