Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lots of turkey and a wedding

Whew! What a weekend! Two Thanksgiving dinners, a wedding rehearsal and the wedding! Although we're all quite tired today we had a wonderful weekend celebrating and spending time with our families.
My dd was one of the flower girls, my ds was the ring bearer and my other 2 boys were "working the door". The other little kids in the pictures are my nieces and nephews. It was really nice that she included all of the kids in the family.
As promised . . . here are a few pictures from the wedding this weekend. I'm sorry that they're terribly out of order but I haven't figured out how to move them around too much once I have them loaded.


Here's the bride and groom at the reception (another turkey dinner)


My dd at the reception. Pretty fall flowers eh?

Above is my brother and my oldest ds.

Here's the girls during the ceremony. I loved their hair!

My little ring bearer took his job very seriously and did wonderful!

It was a little chilly taking pictures after the ceremony so all the boys gave their jackets to the girls. I was wearing my oldest ds's.

Here we are ready to go into the church.




These are the littlest ones in the wedding party. My three are on the left hand side.



Here's a shot of the boys waiting for their turn for pictures.

This is me and the little ones at my dad's place before the wedding.



Here are the girls in my dad's bathroom all dressed and looking very beautiful!



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, Michele, what a weekend. You look great and so do the children. Hugs, Cathy

Kim said...

Wonderful photos, Michele--you're all very photogenic!