Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to school!!

Well this is my first post on my last day of summer vacation. Well the kids vacation that is . . . mine starts tomorrow once I get them all to school. I can finally dig out my sewing machine and get it all warmed up for my Hometown Christmas quilt that I will be working on. Oh and if you haven't noticed . . . this is my first blog! I have enjoyed reading my friends so much that I thought I might join in on all the fun. We'll see how I do!

Tomorrow I may have more time to get straight on this blogging thing so be patient with me!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cool! I'm so excited you have a blog too! I'll add you to my Hometown Christmas list! Woo-hoo!

Pat said...

Don't worry Michele.. you'll get by with a little help from your friends! Hey!!! Wouldn't that make a great song?

Patty

Kairle Oaks said...

Wow, look at you...a blogger!!!

I'm doing my laundry and will pack my bags tonight. Oh, and I've already got my passport in my carryon bag.