Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

The kids all had a great time last night trick or treating and came home with lots of candy. I'm wondering how I'll get them to eat any 'real food' today. Maybe I should just give in and let them eat it all day and hope they get sick of it. Suppose that would happen?? Probably not!


If I had my camera I would show you the three finished quilts I'm sewing the binding on, and I would show you the scarf that I'm knitting, and I would show you a picture of Megan with her 1st, 4th, and 5th medals she won last weekend (in Highland Dancing) but since I don't . . . you'll just have to take my word that they're all quite beautiful! lol

I'm having a real hard time not having a camera at my fingertips. The camera company gave me a quote of over $600 to fix mine so . . . . probably won't go that route! Now I have to think about a new one. When I do get one I'm sure I'll be taking lots of pictures and posting some here.

1 comment:

Kairle Oaks said...

I'm so bummed to hear about your camera woes. :-( On the other hand, the kids look cute. We've got lots of candy at our house, too!